This meeting is the culmination of the contacts made within the framework of the exhibition Mai-Thu (1906-1980), echo of a dream Vietnamvisible in 2021.
It was held as part of a discovery of the Mâconnais terroirs and aimed in particular to promote local products. It thus made it possible to discuss Mâcon’s policy in terms of the development and protection of local products.
This delegation consisted of:
- His Excellency Mr. Nguyen Hoang Giang, Vice-Minister of the Ministry of Science and Technology – MOST;
- His Excellency Dinh Toan Thang, Ambassador of Vietnam to France;
- Mr. Chu Thuc Dat, Director General, Local Science and Technology Development Department, MOST;
- Mr. Nguyen Hong Son, Director General, Department of Science and Technology (DOST), Hanoi;
- Mr. Nguyen Quang Tuan, Director General DOST of Hai Phong;
- Mr. Nguyen Thanh Binh, Director General DOST of Bac Giang;
- Mr. Luu Binh Khiem, Director General, Son La DOST;
- Mr. Ho Thang, Director General, DOST of Thua Thien La;
- Mr. Ngo Anh Tin, Director General, Can Tho DOST;
- Mr. Tran Manh Hung, Head of the Science and Technology Department, Vietnamese Embassy in France;
- Mr. Vu Hoang Tuan Hiep, Science and Technology Department, Vietnamese Embassy in France.