CHICAGO, Oct. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — TogetherIQ, the leading resource for actionable information and connections serving the business growth of retail, technology, consumer goods, healthcare and hospitality professionals, supports the careers of women in these sectors. Through rewards programs designed by and for women, EnsembleIQ has created nine communities of women in leadership positions to share their ideas and connections to grow their businesses and careers. Six of these annual awards ceremonies take place in October and November.
“At EnsembleIQ, we believe it is vital to advance the careers of women in the industries we serve. We are committed to recognizing excellence and helping female leaders build their knowledge and networks,” said Jennifer Litterick, CEO of EnsembleIQ. “Additionally, we have created a robust program for diversity, equity and inclusion at EnsembleIQ. This program not only advances women in the world of work, but also creates an environment where all team members are visible, valued and have a platform to express their personality and their contribution to companies. »
The EnsembleIQ Women’s Awards ceremonies taking place in October and November include:
- October 2: Convenience Store News handed out the prizes Top Women in Convenience in Las Vegas to recognize women leaders in the convenience retailer, wholesaler and supplier communities (Discover the 2022 winners)
- October 12: The awards event Star Women in Convenience of Convenience Store News Canada , to be held in Toronto, will recognize outstanding women in fields ranging from retailers to distributors, manufacturers, industry associations and consultants for their commitment, innovation and leadership in the convenience store industry. (Discover the 2022 winners)
- October 18: The Path to Buy Institute d’EnsembleIQ will organize its awards ceremony Women of Excellence in Chicago during the P2PI LIVE, the industry’s largest event for trade marketers. The Institute will recognize women leaders of brands, retailers, agency executives and solution providers for their achievements and influence in the trade marketing industry.
- November 3 and 4: Progressive Grocer awards prizes Top Women in Grocery in Orlando (Discover the 2022 winners)
- November 8: HBS-Dealer awards prizes Top Women in Hardware & Building Supply in Chicago (Discover the 2022 winners)
- November 16 and 17: DSN awards prizes Top Women in Health, Wellness and Beauty in Chicago. Winners will be announced at the event
Upcoming EnsembleIQ Women’s Awards Ceremonies in 2023 will include:
To learn more about EnsembleIQ’s annual award programs recognizing women leaders in retail, technology, consumer goods, healthcare and hospitality, contact EnsembleIQ here.
To learn more about EnsembleIQ, visit ensembleiq.com. Stay connected with EnsembleIQ on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EnsembleIQ is the premier resource for actionable insights and connections that drive business growth throughout the buying process. We help retail, technology, consumer goods, healthcare and hospitality professionals make informed decisions and gain a competitive edge. EnsembleIQ delivers the most trusted business insights from top industry experts, creative marketing solutions, and effective event experiences that connect best-in-class vendors and service providers to our vibrant business-building communities. To learn more about EnsembleIQ, visit ensembleiq.com.
Executive Vice President, Content and Communications